Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
And now your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel base have?
the title suggests now your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel base have? 
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
What is the "hidden rebel base"? What is behind of these empty words? A teenager? Who thinks himself is a fake virtual lord? And who thinks threading to support forums these empty words is makes himself cool? You're absolutely cool now. I worship you. Such a cool person. We need more like you. We must clone you.
Oh yes this words was quoted from Star Wars. I should have guessed this. Okey these words aren't empty, I don't know meaning but this doesn't change what I've written about you.
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
(05-01-2018 Saat: 01:13)Antares Nickli Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: What is the "hidden rebel base"? What is behind of these empty words? A teenager? Who thinks himself is a fake virtual lord? And who thinks threading to support forums these empty words is makes himself cool? You're absolutely cool now. I worship you. Such a cool person. We need more like you. We must clone you.
Oh yes this words was quoted from Star Wars. I should have guessed this. Okey these words aren't empty, I don't know meaning but this doesn't change what I've written about you.

:D (i don't care.) and (cry to all of you Lord.)
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi

Reklam yaziniz bostur. ayarlardan duzenleyiniz:medi -

Online Shopping App
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Feinunze Schmuck Jewelery Online Shopping