Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Birinci Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı
Firstly let's learn about the Ottoman Empire's economic situation before the
war1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı
Capitulations: Economic concession1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı It first started in 1536 between the

Ottoman Empire and France1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı Later most of the European countries had this
economic concession1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı It was not useful for the Ottoman Empire but the empire
could not cancel it because of its weakness1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı
Before the war because of the capitulations foreign merchants cleared
through the customs without paying any tax1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı This weakened the Turkish
merchants1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı When the World War I started the Ottoman Empire stopped
capitulations1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı
Also huge depts weakened the economy of the empire1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı Most of the depts paid
by Turkey later1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı There were very rare railways and automobiles in the
country so transportation was a great problem1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı
Most of the other powerful countries had colonies1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı Because of that their
economies grew rapidly1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı Also they used the advantage of the industrial
revolution1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı So the Ottoman Empire could not resist them1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı
European sailors discovered new trade routes1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı Because of that the Ottoman
Empire's economy damaged1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı
What caused World War I?
The assassination of Archduke Francis Ferdinand triggered World War I1.Dünya Savaşının İngilizce Anlatımı But
the war had its origins in developments of the 1800
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Online Shopping App
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Feinunze Schmuck Jewelery Online Shopping