Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Yaparken öğrenin
So, there is a game I want to make (text based simulator, visit graydogsoftware to get an idea of what I'm talking about). I tried to learn programming for years. I graduated with a software engineering major and honor lol a few years ago but still know nothing. Anyway, I learn by doing it for me. Like Photoshop, I just learned by playing with it. HTML and CSS are the same. I wanted to make a website for myself and a hobby that I was interested in, I did it and that's how I learned it. Anyway, I want to make a game like them. Is this a bad idea? Where does one seem to start? I am thinking of making a GUI. Then he goes from there. Maybe make the database later and add characters and so on. Things like that. Does this work or is it a bad idea? Tips, advice? Everyone wants to join the LMFAO project. I'm thinking of python atm or c #. Probably python.
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler: MMStheHoly
So, there is a game I want to make (text based simulator, visit graydogsoftware to get an idea of what I'm talking about). I tried to learn programming for years. I graduated with a software engineering major and honor lol a few years ago but still know nothing. Anyway, I learn by doing it for me. Like Photoshop, I just learned by play https://speedtest.vet/ ing with it. HTML an https://vidmate.bid/ d CSS are the same. I wanted to make a website for myself and a hobby that I was interested in, I did it and that's how I learned it. Anyway, I want to make a game like them. Is this a bad idea? Where does one seem to there. Maybe make the database later and add characters and so on. Things like that. Does this work or is it a bad idea? Tips, advice? Everyone wants to join the LMFAO project. I'm thinking of python atm or c #. Probably python.

thankyou my issue got solved!!
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Online Shopping App
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Online Shopping - E-Commerce Platform
Feinunze Schmuck Jewelery Online Shopping