Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
And now your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel base have?

the title suggests now your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel base have? 
Cevapla
Teşekkür verenler:
What is the "hidden rebel base"? What is behind of these empty words? A teenager? Who thinks himself is a fake virtual lord? And who thinks threading to support forums these empty words is makes himself cool? You're absolutely cool now. I worship you. Such a cool person. We need more like you. We must clone you.
Oh yes this words was quoted from Star Wars. I should have guessed this. Okey these words aren't empty, I don't know meaning but this doesn't change what I've written about you.
Ben eski bir yetkiliyim fakat bu serüvenimi ya da yetkili olma tarihlerimi imzama yazmam. Ben bu foruma yapmış olduğum hizmeti, hizmeti bitirdikten sonra imzama yazmak için yapmadım.
Cevapla
Teşekkür verenler: * A w P *
(01-05-2018, 12:13 AM)Antares Nickli Kullanıcıdan Alıntı:  What is the "hidden rebel base"? What is behind of these empty words? A teenager? Who thinks himself is a fake virtual lord? And who thinks threading to support forums these empty words is makes himself cool? You're absolutely cool now. I worship you. Such a cool person. We need more like you. We must clone you.
Oh yes this words was quoted from Star Wars. I should have guessed this. Okey these words aren't empty, I don't know meaning but this doesn't change what I've written about you.

:D (i don't care.) and (cry to all of you Lord.)
Cevapla
Teşekkür verenler:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi

Hızlı Menü:

• Gece
  • Normal