Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
About Us-10TL.NET (For English)
 mPurpose-logo.png
Twitter Adress: https://twitter.com/10tlnet
Web Adress:http://10tl.net
Support Web Adress: http://destek.10tl.net

g23qpO.png

Free hosting 10tl.net system that provides free web users for a long time and successfully. Hosting system has been established a long time ago by the destek.10tl.net admin, progressing smoothly for a long time. In fact, there have been a number of rival 10tl.net system. But all could not stand up to a month. But in the process 10tl.net system seamlessly continued to serve for free. Free 10tl.net system users the way mybb forum opening and offers options for opening a single-page site. Sanmayınki in 10tl.net any 10tl.net system cut down, it is not possible to do such a thing. The collapse of many guarding system hack attack or by the program. From our twitter address in any downtime you can be informed about what's going on.

g23qpO.png
System is fully depends on perfectly URst.10tl.net ' e. FTP information. Because; If we give a great deal of strain on the system, each forum will be considered in the style of the ftp, which affects all ftp data 10tl.net system in case closed. I think it's the right decision. Maybe this system contains millions of forum, I think I could get into the system, each given ftp to the Forum. 

g23qpO.png

Newcomer to the MyBB version updates on specific sites is attempted. OK update, the system updates the same all forums MyBB version. So is a system totally innovative and up to date. 

g23qpO.png
If you want to use the plugin on your forum in a manner appropriate to the category of property Requests For Plugin , you must open the subject with. If the system would be for the benefit of all the forum admin, they are installed to URst.10tl.net the desired plugin. The system can use all the plugins installed all 10tl.net family. 
g23qpO.png
We're helping users with system support issues with our team leaders on the site. A graphic artist responsible for the theme, R & D, with the division Chief and other team leaders 10tl.net we cater to users. Destek.10tl.net rank the site in the request, the logo at the request of or in the request encoding FTP upload of the theme you want to you can request. The forum about your code errors destek.10tl.net you can get help from. In short, about all the topics on the forum You can get help. You need to do is just open your request and issues as appropriate to the rules and categories will be included.

g23qpO.png

The system owner and destek.10tl.net admins to view Click here. Destek.10tl.net to view the forum team Click here. The system to achieve adminine contact section, send an e-mail. Answers are provided within two or three business days.

So without much ADO to you more about us destek.10tl.net I will introduce the categories. support: given free 10tl.net for sites where the reported problems are resolved and this is the part where support is provided. Free 10tl.net general announcements destek.10tl.net you can be aware of the announcement about. Where you can receive support in the General section. Trade & e-commerce: all kinds of trade and e-commerce content are in this category. This section describes how how money you earn. In addition, many vendors are selling themes or topics include Forum trading. Other & useful sections: course contents include program and software content. Sharing on the part of about everything else. In short destek.10tl.net information and entertainment store. g23qpO.pngFTP and mybb stands for follows. FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol, File transfer Protocol. As its name implies, offers these file servers. For example, new hardware drivers a computer company, free FTP server software users may pass through. MyBulletinBoard (MyBB) written in PHP, a MySQL database can be enhanced with plugins that are used with a Free Forum system. 

(Elimden geldiğince çevirebilmeye çalıştım,bu çıktı. iyi forumlar.)

(I've tried to translate as best I can,this is the output of. good on the forums.)
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
Good translate
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
I dont use to translate,for my english man :)
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
Did you use translate? My eye bleeding but thanks ;D u need to take grammer lesson
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
you're welcome,also this myself I've learned my English.
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
(07-04-2017 Saat: 21:42)Helper Nickli Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: Did you use translate? My eye bleeding but thanks ;D u need to take grammer lesson

he is lying. It's not appropriate to the level of molds. Do not read if you do not want to die.
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
I'm not gonna lie to you and me. also, why would I lie?
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
what is your name?
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
what ? my no engiliş my turkish turkishsler like :)
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
you are kidding me?
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
(07-04-2017 Saat: 21:54)AvanT2. Nickli Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: you are kidding me?

I do not understand :D ( Google ( 8) )

ı don't no english :)) 
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
if you don't understand it means you don't know English :)
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
(07-04-2017 Saat: 21:54)AvanT2. Nickli Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: you are kidding me?

are you* xD
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
#Captain konusunu translate'e yazıp çevirmiş. Yalan söyleyip kendini küçük düşürmene gerek yok kullandığın kalıplardan anlaşılıyor.
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
Why say lie ? Fourteen ( 14 ) years old like this English :) Very Good.
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
Burada bir siteden çeviri yapıp bizim önümüze koyman saçma bu yaziyi kimse okumaz . Okuyan iki uc satir okur + gidin translate girin bakin duzgun mu cevirilmis .
Bana ulaşmak için / http://english.10tl.net

MybbPHPVB.NETHTMLCSS MySQL                                    

Eğer eleştiriden korkuyorsanız, dünyadan hiçbir şey yapmadan geçip gideceksiniz demektir. 
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
Kod:
Sanmayınki in 10tl.net any 10tl.net system cut down, it is not possible to do such a thing.
Sanmayın ki?
"Tek kelimeyle bizi , sizin mülkiyetinizi yok etme niyetimizden dolayı kınıyorsunuz. kesinlikle öyle ; niyetimiz tam olarak budur ."

Albırt Enişten - 11.05.2013 / 02.05.2018
Venomous - 02.05.2018 / 

Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
I believe from my heart a person will read (expect Turks) this thread. Don't be sad my brother, at least you tried.
Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
(08-04-2017 Saat: 15:00)Albırt Enişten Nickli Kullanıcıdan Alıntı:
Kod:
Sanmayınki in 10tl.net any 10tl.net system cut down, it is not possible to do such a thing.
Sanmayın ki?

İngilizce bir kelimedir büyük ihtimal, arkadaş translate kullanmadım diyor :P
atakaj
"I am constantly torn between killing myself or everyone around me."

Ara
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:
Tamam Translate kullanmışşın onu geçtim Niye Comic Sans ^-^

@beratdemir is triggered :3
Cevapla PGM
Teşekkür verenler:

Hızlı Menü: